Closed Tuesday, February 24, the salon Golositalia & Aliment, that from 21 to 24 February at the Garda Exhibition Centre in Montichiari (BS) was the stage for the best eno made in Italy and for all the latest news on the subject of professional equipment.
A triumph with 60 thousand visitors in just four days, a goal achieved, which allowed Golositalia & Aliment to be the stage of excellence for food and wine made in Italy. A happy partnership, that with Aliment, which has allowed us to reach new target groups, professionals, who have found the fair the latest in the field of equipment for the catering.
The great success - evidenced by crowding of past days of the four pavilions involved - consecrated the new formula which brought together consumers, interested in the rich display of local products, tastings, courses and seminars and to the experts, who were able to appreciate the many stands of professional equipment of last generation and refresher workshops and training.
The curiosity and culinary excellence of Italian territory have met for the first time the international culinary traditions, coexisting with the best technology in the world of food, in a full path animated by 500 exhibitors.
A location, divided into seven thematic areas and four pavilions that for the first time was also directed to international cuisine, with a fair share of foreign companies to 10% from France, Austria, Spain, Afghanistan, and for organic products the Czech Republic and America.
Participated and also followed the events that have taken in Golositalia & Aliment their preferred framework. There were famous guests, directly from Masterchef, Master Iginio Massari and competitors Federica and Maria.
Great enthusiasm for Trismoka #challenge 2015, with the triumph of Daniele Ricci, seventeen year old student of the Institute of Brescia Andrea Mantegna, who in addition to winning the contest, earning access to the Italian Barista Championship, took home also the "Gino Uberti" trophy reserved for the best competitor under 18.
Special mention also to Barbara Boccelli, barman at the coffee shop Blue Moon of Cremona, who won the title of "Royal Cap" promoted by the Centrale del Latte di Brescia.
Links List 2015
- Candies of yesteryear: small sweets for great sensations
- Chocolate...what a passion!
- Zen Emotions
- Natural and gluten free fast food
- Food Alergens
- Secrets of sourdough
- Secrets of Sushi
- The glycemic index of foods: what it is and how to lower it using alternative flours and sugars
- Fidelization and marketing tools
- Homemade spirits
- The lifestyle improves our health and keeps checked our weight
- Mr Corsi Online
- Fresh pasta gluten: dough with Nopal, Okra and chard
- Pastry mignon and gluten free
- Pastry vegan and gluten free
- Gluten Free Pizza
- Scelta consapevole: course
- Vegetarian Gourmet
- All Pistacchio
- American Bartending: the metal pour, the once and the importance of precision
- Good to eat?
- Cook the drink: bartender and chef working together? Yes, we can!
- Cake Design
- Flair: birth, working techniques and competition techniques
- Fagiolo Zolfino
- The world of analcoholic drinks
- L'oliva all'ascolana
- The natural and vegan kitchen is Simple, Delicious and healthy
- Fish on the table
- Preparing the happy hour: history, products and fashion
- Preparing home made juice, premix and techniques of infusion
- Scelta consapevole: showcooking
- Lactose Free - Preparations and self-productions
- History of American bartending: from the origin of cocktails to the present
- A dessert almost forgotten and the recovery of the bread
- Working Flair
- Healthy eating and dancing: the winning weapon for diabetes and obesity
- Belli fuori e puliti dentro
- China: markets and new opportunity
- How to use species in kitchen
- Food Design
- Group Sourdough
- Customers celiac and catering
- Kitchen in the Social Media
- Lactose. The intolerance? We cook it!
- How to open a bar or a restaurant
- How to save money with gas
- Aloe vera: an help for Wellness
- Suggestioni di cucina vagabonda